PHP programmer needed
The programmer should be able to work closely with software developers and business liaisons to understand the elicited requirements to ensure that the operations of the application are created and maintained in a consistent, logical, error-free, and optimal manner. We want a programmer with excellent communication skills in English.
- Communicate with external project managers in Oslo
- Develops and maintains new and existing web-based and client/server applications by writing code.
- Writes system test scripts and fixes software defects when required
- Builds coding standards to ensure consistency across applications.
- Creates custom ad-hoc reports in English
Work Experience & Qualifications
• Relevant education in computer science, management information systems, or a related field.
• Able to write software code in both web and client/server environments using the following software languages: PHP, HTML, CSS
• Must be detail oriented and logical
• Ability to learn new technical concepts and software languages
• Is an independent worker and proactively seeks to innovate
• Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Portu is committed to recruiting and retaining the most talented individuals in the industry. We offer a dynamic work environment and a competitive compensation and benefit package.
For more information contact